At SES, We Provide Low-Cost College Planning Solutions for Students Where...
- We discover the right major and career path for the student
- An overlooked 'B' student will receive the same college planning strategies and techniques as top students
- Together we create an edge in the college selection process for the student
We Provide Students With...
- Personality assessments to determine ideal career path
- Tools to maximize SAT and/or ACT performance
- Resources and advisement for determining the best college choices based on your individual situation
The Cost of a Victory LapTaking an extra year or two to complete a bachelor’s degree is common these days, but that additional time could cost a student nearly $300,000, according to a new study by NerdWallet. NerdWallet examined how much one or two “victory laps,” as extra years are sometimes jokingly called, would cost students by factoring in: Real costs: Out-of-pocket tuition plus Read more
At Successful Education Solutions, our goal is to help students and parents navigate the complex college planning process.
SES strives to help students choose the school that best fits their academics and personality while enabling their families to maintain their financial quality of life. After making the mistake of choosing a college and major that were not ideal, Jeff set out to assemble a team to provide students with the information and resources necessary to make the optimal college choice.
College is the second highest expenditure for many families, next to the purchase of their home. Have you ever purchased real estate without seeking the advice of a professional? Of course you didn't. There is crucial information you need to know about the cost of college before you start planning.
Contact Jeff if you have questions or would like to set up a free, no obligation consultation.